If youâ€™re disturbed or worried about facebook displaying your location whenever you update your status or you simply want to add the feature under all your status updates this tutorial is for you. Â Iâ€™ll guide you within few minutes on how to get it done. All my status updates displays my location as VESTERconcept Nigeria this shows am in Nigeria. One may ask why I did that, the answer is to make my real location known to people. Some other persons may do it just for the fun of it or to fool their friends. Others may do it to get less annoying targeted ads from facebook in their news feed.
HOW TO ADD REAL OR FAKE LOCATION BELOW FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATESÂ
1. Go to your profile and edit your info. Edit your current city and set it the visibility to public. You can enter a real or fake city here.
2. Â Whenever youâ€™re about to update your status, keep typing your post till your current city shows.
3. It does take some seconds if your connectionÂ isn’tÂ that fast and if itÂ doesn’tÂ show, click on theÂ tinyÂ location icon and enter your location:Â Keep typing till suggestions come up. Choose from the given ones.
HOW TO STOP DISPLAYING YOUR LOCATION UNDER YOUR STATUS UPDATES
As pointed out above, your location can be displayed automatically under your status updates ifÂ you’veÂ already entered your current city while editing your profile. If you think itâ€™sÂ annoying and youÂ don’tÂ want everyone to know exactly where you are,
1. Go to your profile and edit your current city. Remove your current city and leave it blank
2. Even with your current location removed from your profile, facebook may still decide to show it along with your status update. In that case, you need to remove it each time you update your status by click the remove button beside your location:
Informationâ€™s like this and more is always available at concept forum. Bulksms as low as 80kobo is possible @ www.websms247.org show some love share this in any of your social networking platform. Amazing E-books are available for downloads check out our E-books page. To contact us use our contact page or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
your world of solutions