HOW TO BLOCK ANNOYING AND IRRELEVANT EMAILS OR NEWSLETTERS FROM YOUR YAHOO GMAIL AND HOTMAIL ACCOUNT
VESTERconcept is hot this month with this article that will teach you how to block unwanted emails from entering your email account inbox. This article when carefully read and applied will enable you to stop receiving emails from unwanted sources. If you do receive annoying and irrelevant emails or newsletters from people or companies you know or you do not know and you have been looking for a way to stop receiving these emails, look no further because your solution is contained in this article. This article covers people that use gmail, yahoomail and hotmail accounts. By following the simple steps that will be listed in this article you will block those unwanted and annoying offers, emails and newsletters that reach your inbox which you do not want to see or read. You will be able to block individual email address or the whole website from which you do not want the emails to come from.
FOR YAHOO! MAIL
1. Login to your Account.
2. At the top-right corner , click on ” Options”
3. A drop down menu appears, now click on “Mail Options”
4. In the left panel select the option Filters and click on “Add Filters or edit Filters” if you want to edit existing filters.
5. Now click on “Add Filters”
6. The Filter Add Screen will Appear and you will be asked to enter some info about the email you want to block from sending you Message!
Filter Name: Just put any name that will be self explanatory to you.
Sender: enter the email you don’t want to receive any message from e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
Then leave other Fields blank except.
Move to Folder: Choose Thrash from the Drop-down options.
NOTE: If you want to block an entire domain e.g You want to stop Facebook from Sending Irrelevant Mails to your email Inbox, Just put @facebook.com into all the Box and also choose move to Thrash in the drop-down.
1. Login to your account
2. At the top-right corner, click on “Settings”
3. Under Settings, click on “Filters”
4. You will now see an option to create a new filter, click on it
5. Now in the from field enter the email address from which you do not want to receive the emails
For instance you may enter email@example.com in the from field to block all incoming emails from this address. However if you want to block the whole domain then use the following syntax: @gmail.com. Now all the incoming emails from the domain gmail.com will be blocked.
6. Click on Next Step; select the action you will like to take on the blocked emails. You may select the option Delete it so that the blocked email is moved to trash. To unblock the email, all you need to do is just delete the filter that you have created.
FINALLY FOR HOTMAIL
1. Login to your account
2. At the top-right corner, click on “Options”
3. A drop down menu appears; now click on “More options”
4. Click on “Safe and blocked senders” link under Junk e-mail
5. Now click on “Blocked senders”
6. Type in the email address that you want to block under blocked e-mail address or domain field.
For instance enter firstname.lastname@example.org to block the individual email address or just enter yahoo.com to block the entire domain.
For more information comments or questions click ME We love your feedback. You can now play games and chat with your friends with any social network and email address all in one place at VESTERconcept. You can also invite that special person for a video chat just check out our new installed tool bar below. Be a helping hand to others today share this article on facebook or twiter. Finally send the username and password of your choice and your mobile number through this LINK now to open an account with www.websms247.com and start sending free customize sms now. If you have great skills in writing and knowledge in information technology or related field and you want to share with others CLICK ME. To download lots of hightech softwares from our new software studios CLICK ME. Lastly if your a great programer and desire to sale your software through UGO-KILLER TECHNOLOGIES STUDIOS contact us now through this LINK