How To Get The Serial Number Of Your PC using A Simple Command language
- Click on the start + click on Run.
- For window 7 users type run in search after clicking on start
- After you might have done that, type the word cmd in the run dialog box provided and OK as shown in the diagram above.
- Another box appears.(See diagram below)
- Type the sentence Wmic bios get serial number after the underscore symbol( _ ) and enter.
- That is all. The serial number of your Pc displays.
This works for every system you can lay your hands on.
Informations like this and more are always available at concept forum. Bulksms as low as 70kobo is possible @ www.websms247.org If you like this share it in any of your social networking platform. To contact us use our contact page or Email email@example.com
your world of solutions