How To Get The Serial Number Of Your PC using A Simple Command language
- Click on the start + click on Run.
- For window 7 users type run in search after clicking on start
- After you might have done that, type the word cmd in the run dialog box provided and OK as shown in the diagram above.
- Another box appears.(See diagram below)
- Type the sentence Wmic bios get serial number after the underscore symbol( _ ) and enter.
- That is all. The serial number of your Pc displays.
This works for every system you can lay your hands on.
your world of solutions