Windows comes with a built-in voice system which only few people realize. In this tutorial, we will be giving you codes which will enable your computer speak whatever you type. However the code will work when properly applied. Open Notepad, copy-paste the code below and save it as speak.vbs. Make sure you include the .vbs Now, double click on the saved note, i.e speak.vbs and you’ll see an input box. Next, type in your message and click ok or press enter; your computer will speak whatever you type in the box. This trick will be very useful in learning proper pronunciation of English words. Now remember this is your world of solutions enjoy and share with friends. Information’s like this and more is always available at concept forum. Bulksms as low as 70kobo is possible @ www.websms247.org show some love share this in any of your social networking platform. Amazing E-books are available for downloads check out our E-books page. To contact us use our contact page or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
message=InputBox(“What do you want me to say?”,”Speak to Me”)
Below is a second more advanced option, with this method your personal computer will speak whatever you do which includes mouse movements opening of documents typing etc.
For Windows XP:
Go to the Start Button.
- Click on All Programs. Then Click on Accessories.
- Now in Accessibility, Find Speech.
- Start the program and it will start pronouncing your each action and movement on the desktop, like as the name of open Window etc.
For Windows Vista, 7 and 8:
There are some variations in user interface of each operating system but the steps are basically same. You just have to press Start button and then search for Narrator.
- Click on Start Button (On Windows Vista and 7) or press the Start Button key on the Keyboard(in Windows 8).
- Now start typing narrator and press enter.
- The software will be up and running.
- Now you will hear your Computer Speaking each action on your computer. Whether it is playing music, opened window etc.