So my Gotv subscription expired some few hours ago, and this is Sunday! I don’t need to wait until tomorrow to pay, neither do I have the time to go look for how to subscribe…
Come on, this is the information and digital age and we can do some stuffs online without leaving the comfort of our home, like shopping online, paying for PHCN, DSTV, Gotv, etc… and I did a quick search on How To Subscribe online for gotv in Nigeria you can go with quickteller, you can pay with your mobile phone by sending SMS, you can pay by calling them, and then you can pay with your ATM Card!
To subscribe for Gotv online, just select your choice of monthly subscription plan and pay Gotv subscription using Quickteller website.
How to make Gotv Payment Online using Quickteller
- You can subscribe for your Gotv online by going to quickteller website here –https://www.quickteller.com/gotv.
- When the site opens, click on the “Select an Option”, and chose your chose your option…
- you will be required to enter your email address, mobile phone number for easy transaction report and updates via SMS, and then enter your decoder number (ICU)boldly written on red background at back of your decoder. See the Image below.
- Now click on the “Continue” button and it will take you to the secure billing/payment page where you can pay with your ATM Card. (i.e. VISA, MASTER or Verve card).
- Enter your ATM card details and click on pay now button, enter your Token Number to finalize your payment.
Note: Ensure your your Gotv decoder is powered on while making the payment. (But I don’t think this matters).
You can see my successful gotv subscription image below;
The moment you have successfully subscribe for your gotv using the Quickteller payment online, it will takes between 2 to 5 minutes for the renewal to take effect on your gotv.
Congratulations! You have just Pay for your Gotv Subscription Online and from the comfort of your home.
Quickteller charge N100 included for this convenience.